Ok a suggestion about birthdays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
non-linearality results in complex codes

Screaming Flower said:
then i definitely do not drive sophisticated vehicles. they don't let track pant wearing, fierce grape gatorade drinking weirdo drive those because they are afraid our vavoom will damage their pristine nature. silly people.

____:| ____ :| ____
________:slant: ______

vavoom must be harnessed with skill. a track pant wearing, fierce grape gatorade drinking boy has yet to achieve this. you may be the prodigal 'son'.

my code is not that complex.

kobayashi said:
vavoom must be harnessed with skill. a track pant wearing, fierce grape gatorade drinking boy has yet to achieve this. you may be the prodigal 'son'.

you mean you don't like my smilie? i'll bet if i wear the wristbands i will be welcomed back into the fold. it is difficult to harness vavoom while being out of the loop. i am surrounded by those shiny vehicles and it is blinding.

complexity dims with the light

Screaming Flower said:

you mean you don't like my smilie? i'll bet if i wear the wristbands i will be welcomed back into the fold. it is difficult to harness vavoom while being out of the loop. i am surrounded by those shiny vehicles and it is blinding.

you need a pair of sport oriented, performance enhancing sunglasses. and more gatorade.
the smilie is stupendous.

August 17th is Indonesian Independence Day

my head hurts. kobe, can you get me some more coffee?

behold the incandescent symmetry

kobayashi said:
you need a pair of sport oriented, performance enhancing sunglasses. and more gatorade.
the smilie is stupendous.

maybe a pair of state champ sunglasses. with shiny blue lenses. yes. that is an excellent idea. and one can never drink enough fierce grape gatorade. especially when one is a growing twelve year old boy.

well that's a superterrifichappyday then isn't it

sulawesigirl4 said:
my head hurts. kobe, can you get me some more coffee?

blech. i know not where the coffee is.

perhaps you should get some more sleep

Last edited:
rejections of portability led me to you

Screaming Flower said:
maybe a pair of state champ sunglasses. with shiny blue lenses. yes. that is an excellent idea. and one can never drink enough fierce grape gatorade. especially when one is a growing twelve year old boy.

you will soon be running with the big boys.

not if you're one of the 500,000 people killed in the coup that made that day special

kobayashi said:

blech. i know not where the coffee is.

perhaps you should get some more sleep

sleep? what's that?

:huh:

I should be getting a LOT more now. :D

Bonochick said:
Maja has unintentionally started one of the funniest threads around...BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!!!

I tried to follow the first few replies of Screaming flower and kobayashi, but they lost me pretty soon.

This thread has indeed turned very weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom