official birthday thread in LS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a good idea with good intentions, I can see his point. But I can also understand how every person needs *their* own personal thread. The biggest problem with a community thread is that it would get confusing. Like, if there's 3 people's birthdays up there, it might get confusing as to who posted what to who, and people might still be saying happy birthday to a person who's birthday was a week ago because they got mixed up :huh: So it's best to leave it like it is with a thread for each person. It goes through spells, some days there are 2 or three threads, then there might not be a new one for almost a week so it all works out. Besides, they are fun and a happy, positive part of the board :)

zoney! said:

I agree. I need a lot of attention and absolutely REFUSE to share a thread with ARW9797 or ODY. My Birthday thread is all mine and people should worship accordingly.

:shifty:

I agree Zone. Sharing a birthday with you is one thing.....:tsk: but not a thread.

Besides it's my 30th ( :sad: ) birthday this year so I should have several threads of worship throughout Interference. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom