Notice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miringeltje

An Interferer
BonosLil'Pal94 said:
I think you should be like noticed when you've been put onto somebody's ignore/buddy list. That way you don't have to keep checking...just an idea :shrug:

Miringeltje said:
:up:

Good one!
I was just thinking about that too.

Either by PM or email (only it can be done/programmed like that, automatically).

And in case, you've been added to someone's buddy list, perhaps give the option to accept or deny.

As in : :yes: , you're OK with it or :no: , you're not.
When for example someone who don't even know, wants to be your buddy.

Last edited:
Miringeltje said:
And in case, you've been added to someone's buddy list, perhaps give the option to accept or deny.

As in : :yes: , you're OK with it or :no: , you're not.
When for example someone who don't even know, wants to be your buddy.
What if someone you don't like wants to be your buddy and you deny them that right? I personally wouldn't be able to handle the rejection :sigh:

I'm not sure the need for accept or deny is needed.... this isnt myspace. The way the Buddy List Network works is all about how many people, and who they are, have added you to their list. On MySpace many people simply get 'friends' because they've added other people.

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
This isn't needed exactly, it was just an idea :shrug:

I agree.
Not really needed.
Just an extra suggestion.

Of course, if you would get noticed that somebody added you to their buddy-list, you can still decide whether or not, you want to add them to your own.

I dont think its a bad suggestion really. Although as has been indicated its not necessarily needed. Honestly I dont think most even pay attention to the buddy feature unless it gets brought up in a thread. :shrug: I know I never even think of it. There is only one person that has me as a buddy that I would have declined anyway without any doubt. So not a huge deal.

Blue Room said:
Well, when that person is doing it merely to be cute or be an ass, thats when.

What if they have a cute ass? :shrug:

I jus' sayin'

Blue Room said:
Well, when that person is doing it merely to be cute or be an ass, thats when.

If someone is your buddy, how can he or she be an ass?

Back
Top Bottom