Nothing I can say to Improve this site Ijust want to praise it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I love this site! I get my hunger for U2 out by talking to other U2 fans! I have met so many nice people here! I'll basically do anything to help this website say in business. Hey, I would became a U2 writer or a poet for the people who said they were looking for some if it's not daily and/or if can do it right from my computer? Anyways, thanks again, I love how some people are here all of the time!:wink:

Last edited:
Thanks for the praise! :D

It's nice to hear how much people enjoy all the work that goes into this place.

- Joel

Hey there! Nice to meet you!

I'd love to speak with you more about joining our Team.. so, shoot me an email to carrie@interference.com and we'll talk more. The work is not daily, but rather like any journalistic assigment, there will be deadlines...

Talk to you soon!

Cute Irish Bono said:
I love this site! I get my hunger for U2 out by talking to other U2 fans! I have met so many nice people here! I'll basically do anything to help this website say in business. Hey, I would became a U2 writer or a poet for the people who said they were looking for some if it's not daily and/or if can do it right from my computer? Anyways, thanks again, I love how some people are here all of the time!:wink:

I'll say Amen to that ! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom