Not receiving email notifications

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Hi,

I have not been receiving any email notifications from Interference since yesterday. The threads still say I am subscribed.

Thanks.

Were you receiving them yesterday morning? Or did you stop receiving them after the upgrade last night?

I have not received any emails from Interference since Tuesday (Dec 2nd) sometime that day. I checked my spam folder, nothing there. I cleared cookies logged out, logged in. I'm still subscribed to threads and I checked that my preferences haven't changed (instant notification). I didn't change or do anything different. I checked my mail by both webmail and Outlook, and still nothing since Tuesday.

I'm also wondering if there is a faster way to unsubscribe from older threads that are no longer active (if that even matters... is there any kind of limit to the number of thread subscriptions you can have?)
I can see where I can click unsubscribe on individual threads at my User CP under New Subscribed Threads, but that's only one page of recent threads. Once I go to View All Subscribed Threads I don't see any option to Unsubscribe from them, unless you just have to visit each thread and unsubscribe within each thread with the thread tools.
(I also don't want to unsubscribe from ALL threads)

Thanks

We are working on this issue.

Regarding mass delete of subscriptions the only way to do this now is one page at a time from the UserCP >> Subscriptions.

This issue should be resolved, please let me know if you are still not getting notifications.

Thank you! I have received a few emails beginning at 8:29 pm today so hopefully things are back on track again :up:
(I didn't receive one for your comment on this thread though... :hmm: don't know if I should have though... anyways... just wanted to let you know)

And thanks also Andy for the reply about unsubscribing. (If there is no limit to the number of threads we can subscribe to then I'm guessing there is no reason to go in and unsubscribe from old threads.)

Thanks again! :)

:reject: I guess I need to bump this thread. Sicy you are right, I'm jinxed. :(

Hi,

I have not been receiving any email notifications from Interference since yesterday. The threads still say I am subscribed.

Thanks.

I have not received any emails from Interference. I checked my spam folder, nothing there. I cleared cookies logged out, logged in. I'm still subscribed to threads and I checked that my preferences haven't changed (instant notification). I didn't change or do anything different.

^This.

Is there maybe a limit to the number of threads we can be subscribed to that could be messing something up? I'll go unsubscribe a bunch and see if that helps.

Anyways thanks for any help.

Hi Sicy, I deleted a bunch last night, but still not receiving anything from Interference. There are a lot of subscriptions there though and I'm going to be gone all day today and tomorrow but I'll try to delete more tonight. Hopefully maybe someone can still look into it for me though. Thanks!

Ok I found out there's a problem with the mail server right now. The server admins are working on it.

Are you receiving the notifications again? It's supposed to be fixed.

Yes thanks :) They started coming just a couple threads at first, but now I am getting a lot so it probably is working fine. (I have no idea what I'm actually subscribed to, I just knew something was up when I wasn't getting any!)

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom