non-premium members need to be able to email mods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HandMeDown

The Fly
right now you have to have premium access to even email a mod. If you click on a mod's name it used to take you to their profile so you could PM them or email them. Now it takes non-premium members to a page that says they have to be a premium member. IMHO I think ANYBODY who can post on the forums should be able to contact a mod. And yes, I'd love to be a premium member, but I just can't spare the cash, it's not much but it's a lot when you dont have anything hehe.

Last edited:
Yep it does help, thanks! But....it would still rock if I could just PM a mod!!! lol

yep, meanies!
everyone, email bc or popapril instead :D

....I wonder if the pm function could work for mods on non prems....I've thought that too HandMeDown....

:hmm:

Its worth hassling Elvis when he gets back :)

I like the mean mods.
When will the battle royale start?
Will it be like Star Wars or something..you know..."the dark side" and stuff like "join me luke." I could see this all happening. Kinda how the Lucifer was an Angel.

This is going to be cool. Very cool.

pfffft

I'll form a team with sicy and angie
we'll kick arse so hard you won't be able to think about sitting down for at least a month

I'm not sure...I think we are about to have a battle of the mods! Yes, please bring it Angela!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom