newbies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I was thinking it might be nice if a group of people were chosen to act as a welcoming commitee for the newbies forum.

They might be responsible for frequenting that board to ensure all are welcomed and feel 'at home'.
There have been critisms, albeit ignorant ones, that we bunch here have a tendancy to ignore everyone who has a post count below 500 and that we have strong impenetrable cliques.

I am deeply grieved that I am not considered polite enough to moderate that forum

to quote AngelaHarlem: "woe"

*gasp*
The accusations BC! I am MORTIFIED!!!!!!!!! Hahah jk. Did I really steal it from you? I dont recall seeing you use it. Sorry if that was the case, but it was not intentional, I never even realised. :huh:

Oh but this thread isnt about me is it. Um, yeah the new people.
I think Slomey would do a great job with rolling out the welcome mat. Actually either Slomey or PLEBA. If they handle either of them, they will survive interf....Not that Slomey resembles PLEBA....

Angela Harlem said:
*gasp*
The accusations BC! I am MORTIFIED!!!!!!!!! Hahah jk. Did I really steal it from you? I dont recall seeing you use it. Sorry if that was the case, but it was not intentional, I never even realised. :huh:

Oh, no! I was just kiddin' because "woe" is just a common word that a lot of people say! :D

If you ever stole any of my quotes, I'd kick your ass, so you'd know it! :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom