New subforum suggestion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
Hello all you beautiful attractive moderatin' ladies :up:

I was wondering if you guys would consider an Arcade Fire subforum - let's face it all U2 fans are Arcade Fire fans, and if they're not they just need to listen to AF more.

I think an AF subforum would be great and I would appreciate you guys even more pleaseeeeee pleaseeee :heart:

Yours,
Mike

image1ve8.png

Last edited:
Sure and while we're at it we'll make subforums for Coldplay, The Beatles, INXS, Depeche Mode, Keane, Muse, :blahblah:

:lmao:

love_u2_adam said:
i don't like them that much ether:lol:

cause I'm from western Canada.....no one likes them out here:laugh:
ummm, you're pretty much wrong on that one.

wow. triple post!

here's an idea: now that the vertigo tour is over, we could shut down the entire vertigo tour forum and create some new and interesting subforums instead.

you could as well ask: where would all the elevation interference n00bs post?

the vertigo tour is history, just like the rest of the tours, u2 has already done.

The forums that are open are still active. The ones that are no longer relevant are read only now. We dont just 'delete' entire forums, regardless if the tour is over or not. There are many memories and good threads in those forums. Plus, Elvis hasnt decided yet exactly what to do with them for the future.

but how is the vertigo tour still relevant? i'd say it should be a read-only thing now.

Because people are still posting in them and obviously still want to discuss it. In due time I'm sure the whole thing will be read only. Why does it bother you?

Plus I already said
Elvis hasnt decided yet exactly what to do with them for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom