New Premium / Non-Premium Membership Changes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Hey all,

We've finally ironed out most of the details for premiums vs. non-premiums for the new forum. The details are as follows:

PREMIUM MEMBERS

Can have Animated Avatars
Can have a signature / signature image
Signature Image Size = 400x120 / 50kb
Can use Private Messaging
Private Message Space = 5000
Max Recipients at one time = 10
Can use Message Tracking
Can use the Arcade
Can start Arcade Tournaments
Total games per day in the arcade = Unlimited
Can View Member List
Can Search the forums
Can view members info/profiles
Can post profile visitor messages
Can have Profile Albums = Unlimited
Can use Email to friend feature
Can attach files or pictures to posts
Upload Space for Attachments = 500MB
Can Have Custom User Title
Set Account to be Invisible
Can View Who's Online
Can View iSpy (still working on this)
Can Store Photos in the Gallery
Can Start Polls
Can View Private Premium Only /Forums

NON-PREMIUM MEMBERS

Can use Private Messaging
Private Message Space = 25 **If you were premium and your premium expires, you shouldn't lose your pm's but you will not be able to receive any pm's if you have more than 25 in your box. Sent messages count toward the limit as well.**
Max Recipients at one time = 1
Can use the Arcade
Total games per day in the arcade = 10
Can View Member List
Can Search the forums
Can View members info/profiles
Can Post profile visitor messages
Can have Profile Albums = Limited (25 photos)
Can Store Photos in the Gallery = Limited

We also have a link now to subscribe to premium membership now for those of you that wish to subscribe, or re-subscribe.
If you go to this link it will tell you when your subscription expires.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/payments.php

Payment may be made for a one year subscription = $18

We are still working on removing premium membership for users that have already expired. This should be done by next week. If you have questions about your subscription please use this thread:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f224/premium-members-paypal-subscriptions-187614.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Ack ok there are a few bugs.. seems there is no link for you to upload a profile pic. We will get that fixed.

If anyone encounters problems with anything please post here so we can fix it.

ALL HAIL:

King of the Arcade

phanan
got 4 times <----huh?

ETA - Do I really owe you guys money? I got an emil saying my membership was up, but I just paid in like January. I sent a message, but it went unanswered me. I also looked in the help area, but it sorta didn't get answered in the thread there either. So....yeah. Thanks.

What's Ispy?

It's not quite set up to where premiums can view it. It's like who's online except its like a live post feed. It scrolls and shows posts in real time as they're being made on the forum. It's actually my favorite thing ever.

:up:

Now, let's see if they still have the Most Recent Posts feature... :hyper:

Oh, and Thank You! :)

Yeah, the New Posts feature still exists! :up:
Though it does work a bit weird. Don't know if that's standard though... :scratch:

It certainly seems to show the last whatever posts. But I can't seem to refresh the page with new results. At least, not by hitting refresh on my browser. And when I reply in a thread, that thread will not appear in the search (even though it just had a reply added, by me!). So, is this standard behaviour, or is the search engine chucking a wobbly? :huh:

Yeah, the New Posts feature still exists! :up:
Though it does work a bit weird. Don't know if that's standard though... :scratch:

It certainly seems to show the last whatever posts. But I can't seem to refresh the page with new results. At least, not by hitting refresh on my browser. And when I reply in a thread, that thread will not appear in the search (even though it just had a reply added, by me!). So, is this standard behaviour, or is the search engine chucking a wobbly? :huh:

I've found you have to hit the New Posts button again instead of refresh. And if you've just posted in a thread that thread won't show up among the New Posts until someone else posts in it.

Arcade... :bow:

*scuttles off to send teh moneyz*

Considering I lost weeks of my life to an arcade on a forum I didn't actually post in, this may be bad news.

But thanks anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom