New Forum Look for Fall!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Janet H

Site Team
Staff member
In the next few days you will see a new look for the board. We've had the same blue page for years and are long overdue for an update. Here's a preview:

new_u2.jpg

The function and site features will remain the same. For those not ready to let go of the beloved blue you can still choose this option by scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting the retiring blue view from the style chooser at the bottom left of the page.

The new view may be tweaked a bit but overall should be a nice change :)

No more blue crack?

I'm sad.

But I will get over it.

... already over it.

I like it, it looks fancy.

Last edited:
No more blue crack?

I'm sad.

But I will get over it.

... already over it.

I like it, it looks fancy.

You heal quick :)

You can still select the 'vintage' look with the style chooser at the bottom left of the page ;)

After 16 years of the blue, this is too much to take. I just had a seizure in my office!

What. Yeah, let's not look like every other dying messageboard with a generic design.

Oh, I can still choose the old view?

Good as done!

You heal quick :)

You can still select the 'vintage' look with the style chooser at the bottom left of the page ;)

Where exactly is this style chooser as I can't see it?
(Not that I'm offended by the new colour scheme, but the amateuristic background with all the album covers is too busy for my liking. I like to have a plain background on a forum.)

Edit: Ah, I found it. It's the unlabeled picklist that says 'U2 Interference'. :)

Looks cool! :up: For a second I thought I was on the wrong site or broke it as the change happened right when I was posting. It was blue when I was typing and green after I hit enter :lol:

I like everything but the background of album covers. I prefer to be a little more discreet when obsessively refreshing at work :)

I like everything but the background of album covers. I prefer to be a little more discreet when obsessively refreshing at work :)

I agree that the album covers are a little much, but I like the much more soothing color scheme.

What baffles me is that the new scheme doesn't retain the blue in some capacity. I get the desire to update, but removing the site's signature colour is tone deaf.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom