New Forum Look for Fall!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad we have the option for the old view. I can't deal with change all that well, so needless to say I was pretty startled this morning. Glad I found the button to change to the old pretty quickly.

I find the blue more soothing on the eyes. Would there be an option to maybe have the new look but with a darker background than just white?

So does the new forum not jump to your last read page? That was great for summing up all of the disappointment in the SOE since thread since I last logged on...

I just entered and was whoa! A little change is a good thing. The only thing I don't like is that the text here is smaller which is a bit harder to read - none of us are getting any younger, you know. :wink:

You should still be taken to the last unread post. Just makes sure you have cookie handling enabled - this how the system remembers what you have already viewed...

Wow, I go away for a while and the site gets a remaster!

Like most remasters, it now more consistent with modern tastes, but has lost a little bit of what made people love it in the first place. Pretty generic, I preferred the Blue Crack. If wanted boring I'd go to @U2.

Or, as Trump would Tweet..

Struggling Interference changes site design. No readers. Sad!

Thank you Janet :)

I dont like ALL WHITE and its sad people are going all white,I dont understand it.... It doesnt look as good at all...... Its plain and dull.......

I went back to the blue style we had :) (I either use the blue style or the default VB3 skin (Which is my favourite))

Thank you for keeping the original skin here as an option.....

WOW. After almost 15 years of the blue crack, I was jaredt:when the site loaded. I'm better now. :reject: But I'm switching back to the blue crack.

Ya the original BLUE is excellent but Im glad I can run custom CSS in my broswer as I like the default VB3 skin even better :)

See how beautiful it is??

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 24
Ya the original BLUE is excellent but Im glad I can run custom CSS in my broswer as I like the default VB3 skin even better :)

See how beautiful it is??

Is that IE 3 ? That brings back memories of the old days like 1998-2000.

This new login page, which is a terrible idea by the way, is down, so I can't log in. Anyone else?

perhaps they're messaging from a machine they're already logged in while struggling to log in on a new phone/computer or something? :ohmy: whoops didn't see the reply above

while this thread's bumped though, I should say I really like this design, good work :up:

So I can finally log in again on the browser. Still no idea if that was on you all or me. But seriously, this second page to log-in so I have to load up ads one more time is pretty sad.

Back
Top Bottom