New Forum is Up! Still tweaking things though...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I just tested this an am not getting any red X's with this account, or if I use an account with regular permissions.

Not only should you wipe your cookies, but also delete your browsers cache. If you still see red X's, right click on the X and choose properties. Copy the address (URL) of the image and post it here please.

I've cleared my cookies lots of times, still didn't work for me, oh well! (And sometimes the smilies do all work!) I'm not worried about it. Eventually it will probably work. :)

I also had to sign out of Interference and close all my windows before clearing the cookies....don't know if you've tried that or not. But after doing that it came right.

the image url seems fine.. it's just the same link it always was... and I think my cookies have just been cleared... might be not working cause I auto login.. :hmm:

I logged out, cleared all cookies and browser history and such, logged out again(got auto logged in ><) and logged back in.. I'll let you know if the problem happens again when I receive a pm, the quick reply smileys work, yet when I click more it's still a problem!

I don't know if it's just me, but many of my subscribed threads have disappeared since last night. :help:

Also, when you subscribe to a thread, it takes you out of the thread, you click ok, and then it takes you back to the first page of that thread. Can it take you back to the point where you left off, theoretically the last page of the thread?

I logged out, cleared all cookies and browser history and such, logged out again(got auto logged in ><) and logged back in.. I'll let you know if the problem happens again when I receive a pm, the quick reply smileys work, yet when I click more it's still a problem!

ok, the problem definately still occurs... I can't see any emoticon in a pm I receive and the quick reply smiley box More still doesn't work either..
:der:

yea, I posted before that the links seem normal forum images... the one Comet posted is like them... when I click the link it gives me 404 page not found tho :scratch:

Right click properties, will give you the link. Just post it here anyway.

Mine was from the "More" box also, sorry I didn't specify. But they are all red x's there. Hope that helps.

I just tried it and they are all red x's.

Red X's for me too

I don't know if it's just me, but many of my subscribed threads have disappeared since last night. :help:

Also, when you subscribe to a thread, it takes you out of the thread, you click ok, and then it takes you back to the first page of that thread. Can it take you back to the point where you left off, theoretically the last page of the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom