New Forum is Up! Still tweaking things though...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I suddendly getting emails when someone post in a thread that I posted in previously?
I didn't change anything and I don't want to get all those reply emails. :scream:
I can't remember where to go to check or un-check that feature???

correction, I went to usercp and chose "don't receive notifications" or something like that.

correction, I went to usercp and chose "don't receive notifications" or something like that.

Right you need to select all of your subscriptions and then choose 'no notification'. I also checked your settings and set it to not receive any notifications.

Any progress on the visibility mode for non-premium peeps? I don't have the option to change mine and I don't like the feeling that I'm being watched. :help:

When I click on the link for this post:

I get a message saying that the link is invalid, please contact the administrator. :sad:

I'd really, really like to be able to read it, and laugh (to myself, of course :shifty:) at the current U2 hater hipster critics who posted back in '04 saying that the album was the best thing since sliced bread. Can anyone help me with that?

I should add that in the thread where the message was posted, other people seem to have been able to click on the link and get to the old thread. Not sure why I can't.

When I click on the link for this post:

I get a message saying that the link is invalid, please contact the administrator. :sad:

I should add that in the thread where the message was posted, other people seem to have been able to click on the link and get to the old thread. Not sure why I can't.

I had already scanned throught it yesterday, but I clicked on your link and received the same message you did.. Don't know. :shrug:

on a side note
Hey just noticed this smilie: :doh:

I don't know if this has been said before, but I think that the birthday area should be on the top of the page.
IMO.

Good point Carlos. I used to scan it every day. I forget about it all the time now it is at the bottom :(

I don't know if this has been said before, but I think that the birthday area should be on the top of the page.
IMO.

I realise it's probably not possible or just a complete pain in the bum, but is there any way of having your 'friends' birthdays in your notifications? Then we really won't miss anyone important to us!

You can find the News from the main page Interference

I was sort of wondering the same thing..On the old homepage in the middle there used to be a regularly updated section that had the latest U2 info from various news sites etc. It looks like all staff content now (which is great) but I feel sort out of the loop in terms of U2 going ons. Is the best place to find that type of news now in the actual forum itself like in Pleba or Everything You Know is Wrong? Or will more news stuff be surfacing? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom