New Forum is Up! Still tweaking things though...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is something screwy here...

I just posted in the Temple Bar at 7:29pm.
When I go to "New Posts", it's not on the "new posts page", nor is this thread, which gluey posted in at 7:31 after I made my post.

When I went to my UserCP, I didn't see the Temple Bar there as subscribed. I clicked on View All Subscriptions and then it appeared at the top :scratch:

ETA: After I posted here, I went to 'New Posts', and this thread still did not appear :scratch:

:ohmy: I had something similar to that Lila, earlier on!! I thought maybe I was just a little :crazy:......I had posted in a thread, then I refreshed the page a few minutes later (not postwhoring of course :angel: ) and it didn't have my post, nor any from a few hours earlier! When I went out of the thread, and then back into it properly, all the posts finally showed up.....enter the twilight zone......:shifty:

Gluey's post was at 7:41, and I read it. Then I went back to "new posts", and it doesn't show at all. Shouldn't it still be there on the first page, chronologically even if I've already read it? Same with a Temple Bar post. It would still show up under 'new posts' whether I read them or not.

:confused:

Also, when I go to my UserCP, only a handful of subscribed threads show up until I click on 'view all subscriptions'. Is there a way to always have the list available? :reject:

They should only show if there are new posts, unless you click view all subscriptions.

I know you are all super super busy with more important things, but if anyone has a spare moment could you check on why I can't make an album? (In your spare time of course! :uhoh: )

I know you are all super super busy with more important things, but if anyone has a spare moment could you check on why I can't make an album? (In your spare time of course! :uhoh: )

Ok this is being looked into.

I'm having trouble with searches....I search for something I know is there and have searched successfully for before, yet it doesn't show up, or it only brings up stuff pre-2005.....what's that all about?

One more thing....*ducks from Sicy* :kiss:

I've noticed that the number of page views doesn't automatically update. Really anal I know, but there was one this morning that said 6 views for AGES, then all of a sudden changed to 28 etc.......

Why is it I sometimes post something and it's on for example page 42. Then when I refresh or go back to it a bit later, it's shifted to the next page??? It gets really confusing.

I've noticed that the number of page views doesn't automatically update. Really anal I know, but there was one this morning that said 6 views for AGES, then all of a sudden changed to 28 etc.......
This is to reduce server load so the site will run faster.

The only other things I've noticed are that "go to page" has gone, and I would LOVE it if we could implement a "shudder" smiley.

That is all.

Can't wait for strikeout and embed.

how do I go to the photo gallery?

I mean, I saved a direct link someone posted, but if I go from the main home page, and hit the "photo's" button at the top, I get the forum main page.

In fact the last 4 buttons (community, contact us, links and photos) lead to the forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom