New Forum is Up! Still tweaking things though...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have the foggiest clue how to do that :reject:

Or if you use firefox, press ctrl and + or ctrl and - to increase/decrease the page size. I have a new widescreen monitor, but can see 2-3 posts.

eta - I just saw galeongirl had a similar suggestion.

Here's a problem I just ran into...

I clicked on a member's name to see where he/she had previously posted. I got the message that I had to wait 30 seconds between searches :der:
After I waited the 30 seconds and saw the list, I clicked on the post that the person had posted or quoted, and I got one of those error message about No Thread Specified or something like that. I don't necessarily want to go to the thread and have to search thru pages to find the specific post. On the old forum, it would take you right to that post.

I dont see that there is a way to see them all. Although I can see the last 14 on mine. :der:

What do you mean? Only mods and admins can see who is visible and who isnt.

I checked the settings on that and it is set to 14 I believe regardless of if you are premium or not, so its possible the same people are visiting your page and its just not updating.

Ok now I see you have 6 visitors, so I think its working ok.

Also I think it wipes them out periodically so that could be the reason too.

Bri - you know I visited your profile, but I don't appear as a visitor (though I obviously posted). And I'm set to invisible :shh:

This isn't a technical issue but in the previous thread regarding forum downtime, Andy had asked us to gather links on social responsibility websites for use in a future section on web resources, is there a thread up somewhere already for us to post our links? :nerd:

I can still stalk people without them knowing? That's the best news ever! :happy:

:lol:

This isn't a technical issue but in the previous thread regarding forum downtime, Andy had asked us to gather links on social responsibility websites for use in a future section on web resources, is there a thread up somewhere already for us to post our links? :nerd:

I'll ask :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom