New Forum is Up! Still tweaking things though...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I am in the main forum menu, and try to click the little arrow to take me to the latest post in any forum, I get a message saying it's an invalid link....

This has been posted a few times already and is being worked on

When I am in the main forum menu, and try to click the little arrow to take me to the latest post in any forum, I get a message saying it's an invalid link....

Can you take a screen shot? Because I do not see a little arrow on the forum main menu...

Slurp spider is a bot, it reads the forums, and then indexes content so people can find it on Yahoo..

Can you take a screen shot? Because I do not see a little arrow on the forum main menu...

:reject: I probably just worded it in a dipsy way.....but here's what I click....

screen1.jpg

And here's what I get.....

Screen2.jpg

:reject: Sorry if I'm making you rehash problems that are already being investigated....and Carlos is going to spank me anyway :yes: :drool:

I think if you are premium you can also make photo albums in your profile, have you tried? Check my profile to see, I set one up. :)

Yes, Ive tried. It let me make the title but I can't do anything else. I get taken to the Community page. (I am Premium I thought... am I not anymore? It used to renew automatically for me)

btw... is there an easy way to check the whole premium status thing on our accounts? I don't know if I need to renew or what :reject:

Everbody sing along now...1...2....3...14!!

Something seems a lil funny here but I just can't quite put my finger on what...
:hmm:

unodostres14.jpg

Been noticing it randomly all over the forum. Thought I was hallucinating at first.:wink:

Sorry if it's been mentioned already. As a new feature, can we have every thread count as "1,2,3,14"? Just for shits and giggles.

Also, I could not log in last night. Sicy, I thought you'd banned me. :sad:
I cleared my cache and ate some cookies ( :p) and everything. No problems today tho. :huh:

I also note that I once more have an avatar! Huzzah! I feel complete. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom