New Forum is Up! Still tweaking things though...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it shows me who has been to my page via the Recent Visitors features.:love:

Funny how the person that I have in ignore is checking in on me. :lol:

Forum Jump is there, all the way at the bottom right hand corner of the page. I know it seems pretty far down, but the more things they change, the harder future upgrades will be.

It was there last night but now I can't find it. :scratch:

Also, when you're reading a thread there used to be a forum jump at the bottom of that page, too, but now there's no way to get back to the main forum page that you're in without hitting the back button. Or I could be crazy.

Sicy rocks. :love:

Oh, never mind. It's back. Or I just found it again. :reject:

Okay, I figured out what happened. The Forum Jumps don't appear unless you're logged in.

I'm not crazy, just wasn't logged in.

Whew.

Just one question. I went to delete my custom avatar and upload another one, and now I don't have the option to add another one.

Is adding a custom avatar now a premium feature? Maybe that's why. I'm not premium? What's weird tho is when I logged in this morning my old custom avatar was there.

When I click on "Go to last post" I keep getting this message:

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Just one question. I went to delete my custom avatar and upload another one, and now I don't have the option to add another one.

Is adding a custom avatar now a premium feature? Maybe that's why. I'm not premium? What's weird tho is when I logged in this morning my old custom avatar was there.

to my understanding the system retained all the previous info from the old system when it was upgraded but when you changed your Av the new rules kicked in.

Thanks Sicy! I have found the forum jump now, I was just looking in the wrong place. I see you've also fixed the thing with the names under the avi, you guys rock, thanks a lot!

I had no questions until I scrolled down to the bottom, and I see that I may not post new threads. I don't want to, but I'm just wondering why not?

Thanks! :D

There were a few orphaned threads and posts when we did the upgrade. This happens usually when there were posts in a sub forum when the sub forum got deleted or damaged. Since nobody could read the orphaned material, it was expunged.

I got that too, I think it's some kind of server error...

Yeah, we have been tweaking the server today and chances are, a few people got that error..

Here is what is happening for me. If I'm inside the forum like say Bang & Clatter, the last post button for all threads work just fine. But when I'm trying to access the last post of a B&C thread from out in the Lemonade Stand, that's when I get the error... Invalid link or whatever.

Here is what is happening for me. If I'm inside the forum like say Bang & Clatter, the last post button for all threads work just fine. But when I'm trying to access the last post of a B&C thread from out in the Lemonade Stand, that's when I get the error... Invalid link or whatever.

That is happening to me too. Although it worked yesterday.

They're tweaking some search engine stuff regarding this... hopefully be fixed soon.

This was the way it was for me all the time on the old forum.

I also can't create an album from my user cp page (actually from my Profile Page)

(It let me create the title, but that was it... from there I get directed to Community again)

Ok, Once I created the title, then what, how do you put photos in?

(If I click on the album title I'm back to the Community page.)

When I am in the main forum menu, and try to click the little arrow to take me to the latest post in any forum, I get a message saying it's an invalid link....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom