New Forum is Up! Still tweaking things though...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D it looks good, only yea, the quick reply box, the reply box, and the box you get that forwards you when you login are still light grey..

:hmm: but I swear I saw that the forum was supposd to be brigh yellow now!

That screen when I woke up was funny as hell. I was lol'ing still half asleep. Glad I took a screen shot :drool:

OMG if you mouse over the folder icon to the left of a thread in the forum index it tells you how many posts you've made in it! Is this new or did I just never notice?

Also 2 more things that have disappeared - poster's local time and the total posts in a thread that used to be at the top of each page of the thread. Both were handy.

Yeah I liked the poster's local time too...

I guess the total posts at the top of the thread is gone because they figured the post # on each post replaced that. ? I do find myself still looking at the top for it, but i can get used to that one I guess.

I don't know if this has been asked before, but I just realised that the title underneath my user name simply says: Registered User and my old status is gone. I just realised that this is true for some other members here as well. :huh:

Yeah I liked the poster's local time too...

I guess the total posts at the top of the thread is gone because they figured the post # on each post replaced that. ? I do find myself still looking at the top for it, but i can get used to that one I guess.

But if you're reading page 5 of a 12 page thread the number on the post you're reading does you no good. I actually don't mind this that much, as I only noticed the postcount thingy in threads a few weeks ago :reject: but axver was complaining about it.

Okay, I read the whole thread...

btw, Bravo everyone! Sounds like you were working your butts off ... :applaud:

But... all my buttons are broken. :( I just get the red X instead of the Reply/Quote/Report/etc buttons/links.
Is it me? :reject:

EDIT: Oops, ignore me... I went to the main Interference.com page (looks awesome!), then back to the forum, and now I can see all the pretty icons. :D

Oooh, this in-post editing thing is neat. And the reason thing too....

Last edited:
I still might have that original avatar I made for you, tiny dancer. It would be on a different computer though, I can check later. However...I actually think the one that Janet made for you is prettier. :)

Every time i leave the forum i get logged out even when i set it to remember me, anyone else having this problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom