New Forum is Up! Still tweaking things though...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine and Bri's avatars are gone! :ohmy: I'm guessing it's because we're both procrastinators who didn't upgrade to the bigger size?

Crap, Sarah's on her computer looking, and she said she can see mine on her computer? :huh:

Come on people, explore a little before you freak out. :wink:

ohnoes.jpg

just testing :wink:

Hee hee, now we can leave hidden messages all over the place...

Mine and Bri's avatars are gone! :ohmy: I'm guessing it's because we're both procrastinators who didn't upgrade to the bigger size?

Crap, Sarah's on her computer looking, and she said she can see mine on her computer? :huh:

Oh noez!!! You're blind!!

I can still see yours and mine. Maybe it's your browser and not the site? :hmm:

Also, I finally found the list of current users viewing the forum...why do some people have little + by thier name?
I know, not a big deal, I'm just curious.

Last edited:
Custom statuses? I've noticed mine is gone and if it's still around, I don't see where I can reenter it in my User CP.

Go to UserCP
On the left hand side navigation bar go to Edit Your Details.
Should be able to fix it there.

I have a line that's clickable, like a link, where the avatar should be that shows in mine and Bri's that says "VintagePunk's Avatar" and "~BrightestStar's Avatar" :huh: Crazy.

I'm not getting any email notifications... is this something still getting worked on or do i need to do something?

Go to UserCP
On the left hand side navigation bar go to Edit Your Details.
Should be able to fix it there.

Hmm...I've looked, and it's not there. Or I'm blind, but I'm pretty sure it's not there. Just thought I'd point it out!

I have a line that's clickable, like a link, where the avatar should be that shows in mine and Bri's that says "VintagePunk's Avatar" and "~BrightestStar's Avatar" :huh: Crazy.

All I see for avatars on both of you is a little question mark in a box. I am on a different computer than usual though, so that could be it.

As long as I can see kitten pics I'm happy, but if the kitten pics are screwed up I'll be on the warpath. :)

The rearranged info is going to take some getting used to (like showing the time of the post over the username and not the text, I keep looking at the wrong spot) but overall I think I'll like it. I just noticed that when you quote someone now there's a little button to go to the original post - that's pretty sweet.

Where'd the quick reply smilies go and the link to the smiley codes???

I like the reduction to a 30 second delay and that you no longer get sent to a new page and that it tells you exactly how many seconds to go until you can post! SWEET.

Now I'm gonna post this and go click edit because someone mentioned that was cool....

Last edited:
Yeah, that's pretty weird that I can only see some people's avatars. Bizarre, yo. Eh, I'll wait to see if it gets fixed before I work myself up into a tizzy over it. :wink:

nevermind I see all the avis now.

No more smilies in the quick reply box?

still no email notifications. :(

are you guys getting any?

:lol:

no, I apparently had 3 open friend requests :scratch: but I never saw those, nor got notified before so I don't know how long they've been there... :huh: but one was from Wildhoney,and I'm pretty sure I already had her buddied!

:D It looks pretty need actually, I like the multiquote and new overview things.. :hmm: but yea, I can't find the PM either.. is that when a name has a stripe under it or so?

:scream: and the 30 second rule is back, even for premiums!

Holy shizznit!!

The ads just changed.

:shocked:

Now, that truly is the end of an era.
Good bye total tickets, with your never ending availability to tickets to nonexistent shows. :sad:

ETA, I think we have to rebuild our buddy lists. All the people you had before are still listed, you just have to click the box to make em your friend now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom