New Forum is Up! Still tweaking things though...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most people will get used to it pretty quickly. I know within a few days I won't even notice the ads anymore. I have noticed almost every board I frequent has ads now. Some of them have far more than IF, and I'm still able to ignore the ads and enjoy those boards. I really do think people can decide to be irritated by the ads or they can decide not to be irritated by them. I just figure nothing comes for free and if a few ads on the site are the price that's not a big problem.

This site ISN'T free for some of us.

This site ISN'T free for some of us.

Yes, it is free. No one is forced to pay to post here. You, like I, choose to pay for certain services we like, but we aren't required to pay to post.

Yes, it is free. No one is forced to pay to post here. You, like I, choose to pay for certain services we like.

Irritating advertisements weren't part of the deal back when the both of you became premium, and now they are. Hence, the complaining.

They were never removed. It's possible that you didn't let the pages load all the way. They only show when a page is fully loaded.

Oh gosh, I just saw this:

registersq5.jpg

I think it could really use a slight redesign. Call me nitpicky if you may, but the photos of the guys are bothering me. They're from different eras, they're cropped badly, and the shade of blue is too dark/doesn't match the site right. It looks like it was hastily slapped together.

I might redesign it myself later when I'm at home, just to see what I can do :hmm:

I do like that, that looks great. But Andy told me that to use an image, it had to be altered or else it would be a copyright violation. Which I think is why he made them blue.

Thanks for working that up, your fan art looks nice! I have now put it in place (see attachment).

Attachments

• u2 register image.jpg
    u2 register image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 29
Not my best work, but my public craves more, and I have homework to do. You all are going to have to live with this:

eveilu2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom