New Forum is Up! Still tweaking things though...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys check if you're still having this problem?

Which problem? I was able to see the smilies when I clicked MORE on the quick reply (I posted that already). I still have an issue with missing thread subscriptions. It seems like anything I bookmarked in the last 3 months disappeared. I've re-subscribed to some that I could remember or randomly found, but I don't know which ones I'm missing. I know they disappeared because I know what some of them were. Apparently it's just me :shrug:
And yes, I've clicked on "view all subscriptions".

:reject:

The smilies. Sorry, I have no idea what to tell you about the subscriptions.

Andy said the smilies are fixed.. I need you guys to let me know if they are fixed or not.. thanks.

Not sure what to tell you about the subscriptions. If it keeps happening to people I may be able to figure it out, but a one time occurrence is next to impossible to debug.

As for landing back where you left off, this is a product issue and not technically a bug. Not sure if there would be anything I could do to change that. It would have to be done by the software developer.

I just received a pm, and I still can't see the smileys in it, the links are the same as the ones in the 'more' box, and when I open a pm the 2nd time I can see them, just when I open the pm for the firstr time it gives me the red Xes..

Chances are, the smilies page you were viewing was cached. Try clearing your browser cache and see if you still get the issue.

The smileys in the more reply box ARE fixed for me aswell! it's just the PM smileys that are the problem... I did clean out all internet stuff, cookies, temp files, cahes, even my history, I logged out and then back in... yet I received a pm this morning and it happened again :scratch: I'm completely lost here..

I've been having issues lately with double posting. I'll hit reply once and I'll wind up with a couple of posts when it does go through.

Tis a minor thing.. just thought I'd point it out.

Sorry if this has been posted before but is there any chance we can get the Active Discussions and Top U2 News links back on the home page like it was before the upgrade?

interference_new.jpg

Not sure if this is just me but whenever i click on multiquote it just takes me straight to reply to the thread. :scratch: It doesn't highlight the button orange and i have no chance to try click the multiquote button on other posts. I first noticed it in PGP thread in Pleba but went to Lemonade Stand and dedided to try the button in the cat thread. Still too me too immediately reply to post.

Anone else having this problem. Wasn't on much yesterday so this problems only seems to have started for me today.

Not sure if this is just me but whenever i click on multiquote it just takes me straight to reply to the thread. :scratch: It doesn't highlight the button orange and i have no chance to try click the multiquote button on other posts. I first noticed it in PGP thread in Pleba but went to Lemonade Stand and dedided to try the button in the cat thread. Still too me too immediately reply to post.

Anone else having this problem. Wasn't on much yesterday so this problems only seems to have started for me today.
sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but just to be sure...:reject:

you are (attempting to, anyway) clicking the button the second from the right that has end quotes and then a plus sign, right?

sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but just to be sure...:reject:

you are (attempting to, anyway) clicking the button the second from the right that has end quotes and then a plus sign, right?

:lol:

:yes: i was clicking that and tried in in different threads to make sure that it wasn't exclusive to one thread.

It seems to be working again. :scratch: No idea why but at least its working. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom