New Forum is Up! Still tweaking things though...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The search index is being rebuilt and will take a little time before all posts are indexed. Do realize there are over 4 million posts that have to be indexed. :help:

Ok I have a preliminary install of the users local time and date in the posts. Let me know how it works for you..

If anyone who was/is premium still is missing their custom avatar please let me know and I can try to get it back for you.

I'm not sure if it's been brought up yet, and I'm sorry if it has- I just don't feel like sifting through 31 pages of questions/complaints/praises.

When I check interference I typically just go to a specific forum first and thats where I have my bookmark setup (to go to the where the album has no name section.) The link for that is: Where The Album Has No Name - U2 Feedback

But when I enter that, it takes me right back to the main forum page, forum.interference.com

yea I had that link problem too, my homepage was PLEBA, and it took me to the main page... I just clicked on PLEBA, copypasted the new link and set it as homepage..

:D great that the local time and date are back!

:sad: I'm getting this problem again from the main forum page

Screen2.jpg

Ok, I was able to grab most of the valid profile pictures.. Let me know if anyone got theirs back. If you uploaded one since the upgrade, then we did NOT replace it.

Are we not allowed to add custom avatars anymore? I just deleted mine in the user cp thinking I could change it but I don't see any options now except for the traditional avatars. :shrug:

I think right now just premium members can have custom avatars.

:grumpy:so I'm stuck with the Cruiser for life?

or eventually it won't be a Premium only feature?

Last edited:
Ok more evidence of me being veeerry lazy - when you scrolled to the bottom of a thread, you used to be able to see like U2 Feedback --> Lypton Village --> Lemonade Stand for example, and you could click from there, but it's now only at the top.

If that could be amended, I'd love it but that's one to put riiiight down the bottom of unimportant things to fix. :lol:

Are pm's still private?

Yes of course.

Ok more evidence of me being veeerry lazy - when you scrolled to the bottom of a thread, you used to be able to see like U2 Feedback --> Lypton Village --> Lemonade Stand for example, and you could click from there, but it's now only at the top.

If that could be amended, I'd love it but that's one to put riiiight down the bottom of unimportant things to fix. :lol:

Yes I've put this in as a suggestion to the techies thanks.

Ok, this is completely just a nit-picky thing, and I don't mean to complain, but there's this one thing that's been bugging me...
It seems that there's a lot of "wasted space" around posts. Especially under signatures, and it can vary from one post to the next. Like here, under one of Sicy's posts, there about 1 cm of space, whereas higher up there's gotta be a couple cm's of blank blue space.
Also, it seems like a single post, no matter how short, always completely fills my screen, and I don't recall that happening before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom