New Bookmark and RSS feed buttons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok well there's only so much I can do. If I knew how to fix it myself I would :mad:

A few of you have asked 'why these features, and not others that have been suggested?'

Simple.....

The RSS is not a new feature of Interference, it's one we had a couple of years ago and that I disabled for a security reason. The other day I was thinking about it, so I fixed the problem --- which literally took no more than 5 minutes.

The bookmarks 'feature' is a simple javascript addition made possible by addthis.com. It took 2 minutes to signup for the service and place the widget in the forum.

And although not what this thread is about, the 'Buddy Listed by' link is just the addition of a link that was already present in another location on the forum, but not posts. This was another whopping 1 minute modification.

Although a few of you find each of these features useless, there are a great number of people that disagree with you and are already using them.

And the annoying problem with the forum description spacing in LS I'm still trying to figure out... really odd.

Joel

Is it right that the new feature RSS buttons were first orange and now blue? Or was I just seeing things because of my sig :wink:

Yeah it still pops up for me if my mouse goes that way. Even with the ad blocker thing I have installed. Highly annoying.

mo9bu.gif

The forum is neatly spaced for me.

ETA: it the rating thing thats done it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom