My name is Goofball and I have a problem...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CPTLCTYGOOFBALL

War Child
Is there anyway I can edit my username so it's not all caps? I must have been drinking when i created it. I wanna be CptlCtyGoofball!

:huh:

Well normally we do not change usernames, as it would be just confusing to everyone, especially if you've been here a while and people are familiar with your posts. But in some cases where it is not too drastic or someone makes a typo, or uses their real name, etc. then I will go ahead and change it for them.

So, if I hate my username because I was using something silly and stoopid 'cause I it took me months to think of anything better, should I--

A) Reregister, use the new account exclusively and pretend the old one doesn't exist anymore,

B) Ask the moderators to delete the old account (before or after I reregister with a name I don't hate), or

C) figure out how to delete my old account (if there is such an option) and the reregister with a new name?

It's not that I'd be trying to fool anybody, either. I'd tell people that I used to be under another name--and which name that was :wink: (not that I've been here for awhile, other things have intervened and everybody's probably forgotten me .:( )

Last edited:
You cant delete your old account... if you want to change your username because you dont like it, you'll have to re-register a new one.

Back
Top Bottom