Mr. Pussy's Cafe De Luxe!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Earl-Of-IMDb

War Child
I'm not allowed to go in there, i want to go in, is there some kind of secret U2 meetings that even the members of U2 go and have nice talks with fans? i'm mad!

Last edited:
prob all get together round a table with a swinging lampshade in a dark smokey room and play Cards that have all non-Pussy members' faces on it, while chewing toothpicks with chainsaws swung round like rucksacks on their backs.

Indeed. I was sure you sent the rough squads after me. But then I figured you wouldn't do that. Fuck, I dunno.

Ohhhhh, I think I shall smoke like 11 Marlboro Reds at once. :wink:

Indeed. I was sure you sent the rough squads after me. But then I figured you wouldn't do that. Fuck, I dunno.

Ohhhhh, I think I shall smoke like 11 Marlboro Reds at once. :wink:

dude, I just see you as a bit sort of :up::doh::down::hmm:

dont worry thou. I aint sending anyone after 'you'

yea you go do that, go make your mouth look like a lit-up garden feature.

A lit-up garden feature? Oh, I'll make it look like mohr den dat.

I'll make it look like a chocco crisp, with vanilla lightning on top.

How d'ya like that, hmmmmmm? :hmm:

I'll be back 'ere later with Kieran McConville, lazarus and NSW. We shall question you. For exactly 2.5 hours. No, hactually, 2 hours and not a minute more.

[upper crust accent] Be pruh-pared, mad1.0, be pruh-pared. [/upper crust accent]

*sniffs, haughtily

A lit-up garden feature? Oh, I'll make it look like mohr den dat.

I'll make it look like a chocco crisp, with vanilla lightning on top.

How d'ya like that, hmmmmmm? :hmm:

I'll be back 'ere later with Kieran McConville, lazarus and NSW. We shall question you. For exactly 2.5 hours. No, hactually, 2 hours and not a minute more.

[upper crust accent] Be pruh-pared, mad1.0, be pruh-pared. [/upper crust accent]

*sniffs, haughtily

I thought you only yelled at people for 2.5 hours?

Its primary function is to allow Doozer, WildHoney, Carlos, and U2isthebest to express that they've had more success than all of us.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom