More Embed Options

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
So, it's been a bit now since we've finally been able to embed YouTube videos, which was awesome, but I'm wondering, now, if it would be possible to get a few more embed options? Specifically Tweets and Vines, possibly? That would really be great. Maybe a few other video player options as well, if I can be momentarily greedy? :shifty:.

Thanks!

Great, Cori, now you took away the impetus for the powers that be to allow us to embed them.

I still think we should be able to "like" posts here.

Imagine what my "like" number would look like since I took on the Welcoming Committee position.

Oh hell. I couldn't hear the one Cori posted.

But now I know. Thanks.

I *think* they default to being muted, but if memory serves, the unmute button is in the top right corner.

If there were one embedded here, I could just check :sad:

Been nearly six months since this thread was started, you'd think that maybe, just maybe, someone might have had the slightest bit of courtesy to give us even a bullshit roundabout answer, but noooooooooooope :wave:

Thank you all for your concern. We're currently exploring many great enhancements. Please check back for exciting future updates!

Sent from my SM-G925V using U2 Interference mobile app

Been nearly six months since this thread was started, you'd think that maybe, just maybe, someone might have had the slightest bit of courtesy to give us even a bullshit roundabout answer, but noooooooooooope :wave:

Rude.

I don't think it was possible before with the forum software. Anyway, here you go. :angry:

[TWEET]606339801730588672[/TWEET]

Back
Top Bottom