More Embed Options

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy shit that's fucking amazing!! Thank you so much!! How did you/site admin make it work? We went from no hope to all three in the space of a day?!

Well I swore I asked the site techs a while back and they said it wasnt possible, and I must have forgot to come back here to report.
I brought it up to them again the other day after you guys whined and to my surprise they made it happen. :p

Youre-Welcome-Obama-Reaction-Gif.gif

So it took me a minute to figure it out but to embed you just copy and paste the number of the tweet or vine that's in the url of it when you select 'embed' on Twitter or vine. If that makes sense. You can probably quote my posts to see an example of the code.

No. The whole forum got rearranged!

No - not the whole forum. We combined these forums:

Don't Expect, Suggest
Inside broadcast
Stuck in the moment

Because they are are really all about forum help, news and suggestions. This should make getting Forum info easier and improve navigation. Less scrolling is a good thing ;)

I cant see the embeded things on my phone either. I'm sure its a work in progress.

The embedded things may not work well on mobile devices... We added this feature as a special add-in and may not be able to customise the app as well.

One other note - I've noticed that the soundcloud files don't display in chrome unless you enable cookie exchange with that site...

Weird, I can see my tweets now. This is so great, thanks heaps tech admins!

[TWEET]613311802818998272[/TWEET]

The embedded things may not work well on mobile devices... We added this feature as a special add-in and may not be able to customise the app as well.

One other note - I've noticed that the soundcloud files don't display in chrome unless you enable cookie exchange with that site...

Could you work on making them work in the app? Looks a bit ugly. That would be awesome if they worked in-app as well.

I'm using Google Chrome and could see the Soundcloud embeds right away, without having to enable anything (this is a new computer and I've never been on Soundcloud on it). Unless you mean you have to have cookies in general enabled?

Back
Top Bottom