moderators!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
must there be 3 threads about Mofo in EYKIW forum?

must there be a thread called "is f--- a bad word"? (same forum)

also, take a look at the "artsy" picture in the "UPS" thread (same forum).

someone start deleting...

------------------
"i am still enchanted by the light you brought to me"

"did i ask too much, more than a lot, you gave me nothing now it's all i've got"

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 08-10-2001).]

Hey, I like the f*ck thread!
biggrin.gif

If anything, maybe move it to Lemonade Stand.

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Also, U2girl's thread in EYKIW about her posting habits now should be moved to Lemonade Stand, if we are going to follow rules.
biggrin.gif

*hug for Maja so she doesn't think I'm tryin' to be a bitch* I'm kiddin' with ya, hon.
smile.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

You all seem like swell people but how can you possibly get worked up about silly or misplaced postings? I know that Interference is open to folks of all ages and sensibilities and I don't mean to be insensitive but C'MON. The "artsy" picture under UPS, (as U2girl refers to it) is nothing more than a cartoon version of a picture that can be found on the cover of Achtung Baby. Real live, naked Adam: Ok. Tiny naked cartoon icon: Not ok?
As for the "f***" thread...Well it's harmless and silly and if we were going to ban all non-confrontational use of the F-word on Wire we would never be able to transcribe an interview with Bono again. We're talking about a man who uses the f-word on primetime tv.
Also, wouldn't it be a hoot if Bono posted to Interference and used a wee bit of profanity (as he is known to do) and a moderator unknowingly deleted the thread?
Just a thought.

MP

The fuck thread should never be deleted. That has to be the greatest thread ever. If anything, move it to Lemonade Stand.

Must there used to be a zillion threads about replies instead of posting replies in appropriate threads? Blah.

dazeda.gif

------------------
Midnight Is Where The Day Begins

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Also, U2girl's thread in EYKIW about her posting habits now should be moved to Lemonade Stand, if we are going to follow rules.
biggrin.gif

*hug for Maja so she doesn't think I'm tryin' to be a bitch* I'm kiddin' with ya, hon.
smile.gif

now why on Earth would i think that?
no way!

Matthew: i meant "artsy" in the ironic way, since there is nothing artsy about a naked body. i know about that picture on AB cover-it's a matter of taste whether that (or the cartoon picture in that thread) is ok.
it's not ok to me, but hey, if it's ok by you, go ahead...
and i don't know about you, but i don't think there's anything silly or harmless about the f-word itself. though some of the replies were funny, i agree. and who said anything about Bono?!?

------------------
"i am still enchanted by the light you brought to me"

"did i ask too much, more than a lot, you gave me nothing now it's all i've got"

Back
Top Bottom