Moderator photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. BAW

ONE love, blood, life
Most all businesses have a photo-site where the Team Leaders, in our case Moderators, have the photos posted...I think each forum should have a photo of the mods assigned to said area...AND, Elvis should have a group photo of all the mods...for example, this...

829_cd-team-photolit.jpg

Last edited:
I would reprimand you and say that this forum is only for serious suggestions...but I get the feeling that you ARE serious. :lol:

Unless Elvis wants to fly us all out to meet each other for a group pic, I don't see that part happening (unless Sicy works some sweet Photoshop magic). ;)

As for the mod photos though...I know that ages ago Elvis had the mods all write up our own little biographies, and there was going to be a page with that information so that members could know more about us. So...since that actually COULD be a possibility, I suppose this thread can live. :wink:

I am serious...here's where I'm going...at the top of each forum, it lists the mods assigned to said forum...how about this..."this forum moderated by Bonochick (insert small photo here), Sicy (insert small photo here)"

We (general membership) can watch who's watching us....kinda brings us closer together...:wink:

Ha ha! For those of us less in the know, who's who? The only ones I recognize are Sicy and Bonochick.

Top row is KhanadaRhodes, Anu, bonosloveslave & Bonochick.
Bottom row is sulawesigirl, neutral, me and Elvis.

Back
Top Bottom