Mobile friendly Interference?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleasai

Rock n' Roll Doggie
While I'm at work the only access to the internet I have is through my Smart Phone. Unfortunately when I visit Interference it takes forever to load up a page because of the amount of graphics and ads on the pages. Would it possible to create a mobile friendly version of Interference? :pray:

Have you tried using mobile.google.com , then using that to go to the forums?

Google Mobile makes everything mobile friendly.

Well I've been trying the mobile google route to log on to interference. I does seem a tad faster however I cannot log into my account. I keep gettting that refresh/reload warning.

Ah.... I didn't realize you wanted to log in. Interference doesn't like proxy/anonymizer type sites/services (purposely).

Well I guess I don't have to. But it would have been nice to say "hey I wanna comment on that real fast like." I can understand why proxy anonymizer sites aren't allowed.

Interference Mobile

I couldn't find anything else about this, so I figured I'd bring it up.

Often times I don't have access to my laptop or PC so I try to access the forums, specifically "Where The Album Has A Name" via my cell phone. However, when I attempt to log-in on my phone it says my username and password are wrong. Eventually after several attempts it says I have to wait 15 minutes. I have no problem logging on using a computer, so my question is 'Is there a way for me to get my blue crack via my mobile phone? If so, what am I doing wrong? If not, is there any chance this can/will be offered in the future?'

Thanks!

Chris

I can log in with my iphone just fine, but I'd also like to see a mobile version. I asked the site owner a few days ago, will update with any response.

I am going to explore installing a mobile version. Look for an update soon...

Andy, I installed a mobile version over on the vB forum at U2mp3s.com and it works like a charm. I'm on the road alot & visit here mostly via my blackberry and I would love to have a mobile version to use here.

If you have any questions feel free PM.

I only just tried getting onto Interland on my phone the other day, and what with it being all busy/not being able to log in and such, I was going to come here and yarn about it - but I don't really know what phones can do these days. Mine's a couple years old now, anyway.

It would be pretty sweet to drunktext on the forums while out on the town discuss U2 maturely with my fellow community members while hiking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom