Mobile App Change Coming Soon-ish - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Inside Broadcast
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-27-2014, 03:07 PM   #76
Forum Helper
 
Janet H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Eastern Washington State
Posts: 230
Local Time: 02:47 PM
We had an update to the app today pushed by the app developer. The update addressed a security issue but also seems to have broken some features. We've contacted the developer about this and are waiting for some progress. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope the fix will be along quickly. The update was applied to the forum not to your local app installation so for now there is no need to update your app install.
__________________

__________________
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 04:08 PM   #77
Blue Crack Addict
 
mikal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Black Lodge
Posts: 24,917
Local Time: 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
We had an update to the app today pushed by the app developer. The update addressed a security issue but also seems to have broken some features. We've contacted the developer about this and are waiting for some progress. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope the fix will be along quickly. The update was applied to the forum not to your local app installation so for now there is no need to update your app install.
Janet, is there a chance the developer could add a Blue option for the app in addition to the light or dark settings? I'm talking about the Android version. Thanks!
__________________

__________________
mikal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:10 PM   #78
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Danny Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Harvard Supermodel Activist of the Decade Runner-Up
Posts: 9,157
Local Time: 02:47 PM
Is there a chance the developer could add the option of the app not crashing every time I try to open a thread?
__________________
Danny Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:13 PM   #79
45:33
 
cobl04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: East Point to Shaolin
Posts: 55,041
Local Time: 09:47 AM
Also while this is open what's up with the like five-hour outages that we've had over the past fortnight?
__________________
cobl04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 11:18 AM   #80
Blue Crack Addict
 
PhilsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Standing on the shore, facing east.
Posts: 18,890
Local Time: 05:47 PM
and where is my father? come home dad, please.
__________________
PhilsFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 11:33 AM   #81
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobl04 View Post
Also while this is open what's up with the like five-hour outages that we've had over the past fortnight?
a fortnight? Are you from the middle ages?
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:33 PM   #82
Forum Helper
 
Janet H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Eastern Washington State
Posts: 230
Local Time: 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
Janet, is there a chance the developer could add a Blue option for the app in addition to the light or dark settings? I'm talking about the Android version. Thanks!
I think it's unlikely but will forward your request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
Is there a chance the developer could add the option of the app not crashing every time I try to open a thread?
A patch was pushed today - is it better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobl04 View Post
Also while this is open what's up with the like five-hour outages that we've had over the past fortnight?
We've added more squirrels to the server - you should see an improvement moving forward..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilsFan View Post
and where is my father? come home dad, please.
Probably in the same location as Jimmy Hoffa, Amelia Earhart and honest politicians...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
a fortnight? Are you from the middle ages?
Possibly, but more likely, a waaaay cooler place than my location
__________________
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:58 PM   #83
Blue Crack Addict
 
mikal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Black Lodge
Posts: 24,917
Local Time: 04:47 PM
Oooh nice Android update with the blue crack colored headers. 😃

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app
__________________
mikal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 02:09 PM   #84
Acrobat
 
U2loverforever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 414
Local Time: 10:47 PM
Never got the app on my iPhone


Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference Joanne
__________________

__________________
U2loverforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com