MERGED --> Suggestion + seperate forums for trading tickets vs buying/selling tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oceane

Refugee
Suggestion for ticket trade/sale forums

I noticed that the ticket section is quite confusing, as people tend to post the same post in both forums (What do you have? and What do you want?), and everything gets mixed up because most people want to trade.

My suggestion is you should have 3 forums for ticket exchanges. One for trades only, one for want, and one for have. OR have only ONE forum for everything ( I prefer the first option). I think it would make everything easier and more orderly.

Just a thought...

Last edited:
I like this idea.

I'm only one small fish in a huge ass pond, but I'm looking to buy tickets because I have nothing to trade. Everytime I click on a thread in the "What do you have" it ends up being a trade offer, not tickets someone is willing to sell.

seperate forums for trading tickets vs. buying/selling tickets.

anyone who's just looking to buy tickets to, say, MSG can't find any posts that might be of interest to them because all of the "what do you want" and "what do you have" posts have to do with trades.

i've got two shit ass nose bleed seats for new jersey... i don't think anyone wants to trade for them. perhaps a sub forum for trades & a sub forum for sales? face value, of course.

there should be a database where everyone could put in what they have to sell or trade, what they are willing to sell or trade it for

and it would allow everybody to search the database for what they need

Back
Top Bottom