MERGED --> Resizing Avatars? All AVATAR Questions HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
need avatar help

I need this resized so I can have it back as my avatar.

th_rain.jpg

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:
the "geekstinkbreath" gave away that it'd probably be green day. i wonder if the creator of that thinks they did vertigo? :hmm:

The guys who make the avs, some of them are U2 fans, so, probably...

Cheers neutral, I really appreciate it :D

hi, can someone PLEASE help me resize my pic to put as my new avatar?? i dont have the necessary software to do it :(

Can someone PLEASE help me resize my pic?? Pretty please? I feel its about time I updated my profile and wanted to put a new pic up.

Well one of them you have in your profile already so lets go with this one!

babydoll.jpg

Just save it to your computer then upload it in your options/avatar.

Sicy said:
Well one of them you have in your profile already so lets go with this one!

babydoll.jpg

Just save it to your computer then upload it in your options/avatar.

thank you thank you thank you!! :hug:

would it be too much trouble to request you to make the second one smaller too? i just want to see it how it looks as my avatar. :)

I've got a pic that I'd like to use as my avatar... I've opened it in Photoshop, cropped it & resized it to 72x72 pixels. But when I go to load it up on Interference, I get an error message telling me the file size is too large.

I've tried resaving the photo & reducing the picture quality, but that hasn't helped me so far. Is there a solution? (Other than choosing a different picture. :madspit: )

If you can do it in photoshop, do 'save for web' and from there you can adjust exactly how many kb you want it to be.

Sicy said:
If you can do it in photoshop, do 'save for web' and from there you can adjust exactly how many kb you want it to be.
:cool: Thx, Sicy - I'll try that when I get home this evening! :up:

<--------- BEHOLD - I can be taught!!!! :applaud: :applaud:

Oh my Lord, Sicy -- I'm pretty certain you've created a Photoshop whore. :ohmy: :lmao:

Thanks!! :up: :hug: :D

Back
Top Bottom