MERGED --> Resizing Avatars? All AVATAR Questions HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello

I really like U2lunatic's profile picture. Is there any chance that some lovely soul could re-size it for me so I can use it as my avatar. Would that be OK?

Here's the link:
http://forum.interference.com/members/u2lunatic-61104.html
How's this?
Bonobw.jpg

I kinda prettied it up too. Hope you don't mind. I can give you the original too, if you'd like. :)

Do you need help with an avatar?

Actually, I need volunteer to help me create a custom-made avatar for another forum. Here are the image sources:

395px-Canadian_television_stub_icon.svg.png

coexist.png

bono%20coexist.jpg

Request Description: An image of a TV. And on that monitor, the TV will spell out the word "Coexist", 1 letter @ a time. After the letter "T", an image of a Bono being blindfolded will appear.

Dimension: 85px × 64px

File size: 19.5 KB or smaller

Looking for a flash/digital-animator to help me on this. Thanks. :wave:

I'm gonna speed this up, take out some frames, and whatnot, later (I missed lunch, so I'm going to get something now) but is this what you were looking for it to be?

final.gif

Looks nice, but the file size is too big (265.3 KB). Can you reduce the size to 19.5 KB?

Yeah, I know, I said it wasn't done, but, there's absolutely no way I can get it that small with the transitions. I'll try and figure something else out.

2 questions

1-I SO FORGOT how to add your own title under the avi

2-is it possible to make my sig and avi a bit longer/bigger? I tried but it re-sizes it automatically ((if if any of this cannot be done, it's ok)) just :hmm:ing

scratch #1 I figured it out :) . Just question number 2 still stands ;)

2 questions

1-I SO FORGOT how to add your own title under the avi

2-is it possible to make my sig and avi a bit longer/bigger? I tried but it re-sizes it automatically ((if if any of this cannot be done, it's ok)) just :hmm:ing

scratch #1 I figured it out :) . Just question number 2 still stands ;)

Upgrade to gold. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom