MERGED --> Question about becoming premium + I have a doubt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seabird

War Child
with 2 kids in high school they tell her that she
Question about becoming premium

I want to sign up for premium membership, but I have a question for the administration. I read in the sign up sheet that if you have alter names you can get a bargain rate. What about if two people in the same household, same family, using the same computer want to join? Can we share a premium membership between us? Neither of us will be on that much. My daughter really wants to post attachments, and I'd like to see everyone's attachments and use the other features available to premium members. I just really hate to pay twice, when we use the same computer and will never be on at the same time, so it would be like having one more active poster instead of two less frequent ones. Can we share or have a two for one, or could I somehow get the bargain rate you offer for alters? Please let me know! Thanks.

Re: Question about becoming premium

Seabird said:
I want to sign up for premium membership, but I have a question for the administration. I read in the sign up sheet that if you have alter names you can get a bargain rate. What about if two people in the same household, same family, using the same computer want to join? Can we share a premium membership between us? Neither of us will be on that much. My daughter really wants to post attachments, and I'd like to see everyone's attachments and use the other features available to premium members. I just really hate to pay twice, when we use the same computer and will never be on at the same time, so it would be like having one more active poster instead of two less frequent ones. Can we share or have a two for one, or could I somehow get the bargain rate you offer for alters? Please let me know! Thanks.

The sharing of accounts, especially Premium, is not allowed.

Any shared accounts will be terminated... and yes, we can tell when an account is shared.

The rate offered to people with alters is not a general policy and the member requesting such needs to be in good standing with the admins.

Seabird said:
So should I discuss the rates in private? I could email you? Two people would not use it any more than one person using an alter. Whatever rates you have, I'd be interested. Thank you.

The prices for Premium Membership are based on a per member monthly or yearly basis, and not on a per use basis.

It's $12 year, or $2 month, per member.

Help! I've signed up and paid for premium membership...but for some reason I can't access all of the "special stuff." And my avatar doesn't have the line above it that says premium member. What's the deal?

Thx,
enggirl

Hi, how long ago did you pay for premium? Sometimes it takes a couple days for Elvis to update.

I have a doubt

umh, I have problems in turning me a Premium Member, why? somebody could explain me how works this?

I believe that yes, because I filled all the form of PayPal, later I indicated that it wanted pay for this forum and didn't pass anything

If you received a confirmation receipt that you paid, then dont worry.. you will be premium within the next day or two.

Jack In The Box said:
I believe that yes, because I filled all the form of PayPal, later I indicated that it wanted pay for this forum and didn't pass anything

Jack,

I have no record of you paying via PayPal.

If you have paid via PayPal, please send me the transaction ID, or the email you got as a receipt from PayPal, to elvis@interference.com

Back
Top Bottom