MERGED --> Pic posting questions + how do i?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Pic posting questions

I want to start posting pix. I want to be able to upload the pix so as to prevent server problems and such. I've read alot of complaints about Snapfish. Is there a better place or am I out of luck?

I haven't had any major problems with Snapfish. Overall, it seems to be the best free service out there. :heart:

I also :heart: PhotoImpact...it's pretty easy to learn. I just tinkered around with it and figured things out. I have Photoshop, but I just haven't taken the time to discover it.

OK, cool, it's free, so I'll try it. I just looked at the price tag for a permanent version of PhotoImpact......$80.00!!!:censored: :censored: :censored:

To post a picture, your best bet is to upload the picture to a place like Snapfish. They allow you to create a free account. To get the URL of the picture, right-click on it and select properties. Highlight the URL and hit Ctrl+c to copy the URL. Then, when you come to your post, hit the IMG button to prompt for the image insertion. Hit Ctrl+v to paste the URL.

Hope that helps!

I posted this in PLEBA but maybe that was a screw-up. :reject: How do you find really good pix? I went to some sites for pix and found really small pix and got the Pop-Ups from Hell. :censored: That's odd since I supposedly have pop-ups blocked on my system. It almost crashed my system. :scream: What am I doing wrong??:scream: :censored:

I got a Snapfish account and I can't figure it out. And I can't figure out at all how to post a picture. I think I'm gonna give up on it.

what seems to be the problem with snapfish for you carey?

and to post an image just put

:up:

I'll try to put pictures in my album that I've saved and then it will say that they're too big or too small. :eyebrow: I just figure it out. I don't know how to even explain it lol.

Gavin, snapfish has extremely long url's.. you really have to drag the mouse from top left corner all the way to bottom right corner to get all of it....

i feel a bit stupid i cant get this right!!
is this right.......
you right click the picture and go to properties, then copy the url, it has loads of %%% and numbers. i cant see anything else to copy. then paste it between the image tags.

someday i'll get it!!

Back
Top Bottom