MERGED --> Pic posting questions + how do i?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
frenchie, with snapfish the links are VERY long.. so you have to actually make sure you drag your mouse from one end and down to the other to get the whole link.

Only part of the link posted in yours, that's why you see a red x.

if at first you don't succeed.....

try again
t_=7901593

Ok, maybe I'm excessively dense- once you've uploaded your pics to a snapfish album, then how do you get them from there to here? How do you look at each of the pics individually so you can copy their URL????:confused: :reject:

WOOHOO my pic appeared!! I did it right yay!!!!!!!! What I did was I just copied the url from u2takemehigher, pasted it into my post, added the
tags on each side of the url, and *poof!* the hottest man alive appeared on my screen!:drool: :drool: :heart:

Sicy said:
I've never had a problem with Snapfish! :D

I had my Snapfish account for almost two years....loved it...it worked great. Then about three weeks ago I get an email saying if I didn't buy film or pay to let them print pictures, my account would be terminated and my pictures deleted. Sure enough, they're all gone!! :madspit:

I suppose I could use another email address and get a new account, but damn....I had ALOT of pictures uploaded there!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom