MERGED--> Non-premium members + A thought...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Non-premium members

My Premium Member thingy expires in December and before now I didn't have problems with this: How can non-premium members get in the contact with others except posting in public? I mean, they can't pm them, and they don't know the other's email address......:huh:

Users can certainly put their email addresses in their signatures if they wish to be available to other posters.

Other than that I dont really see any other way unless its an emergency you can contact a mod and a mod can contact the person for you.

okay, i see and i didn't think on the telling-the-mod possibility.

Also, in the profile of a poster, there are several options of contacting them. All members have that right?

A non-premium member can't check profiles. That's why I was asking...:)

A thought...

I know this has been debated already, but I was thinking - with the premium membership thingie expiring - maybe we could have one thread, placed on top in all forums like big annoucements - for all the people who won't renew their membership to leave their email addys there so others can contact them.

Hmm I dont know if that would be wise then everyone would have access to everyone else's email addresses and some people dont feel comfortable doing that.

I replied in the other thread that if you want you can put your email addy in your sig.. or if its imparitvie that you need to contact someone you can ask a mod to contact them for you.

well if you know that your premium membership is going to run out you can ask for the people who you usually correspond with through PM fcor their addresses before your membership runs out :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom