MERGED --> My Ideas + The "Day After" edit drunken post feature

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
martha said:
Like when the drunks come to high schools and tell the kids not to get drunk?

It might work about as well. :|

don't get drunk

b8.jpg

it leads to drunken pictures, drunken posts & drunken sex with not so nice looking people

Last edited:
I think having to read your own drunken posts in the sober light of day is punishment well deserved :wink:

chizip, is your drunken post feature referring to me?

it would be unfortunate if i were to get banned from this great site because of something i said when i was drunk. at least i think so. lol.

haha, no, i thought of it after i had discovered some of my own drunken posts

mikal said:
chizip, is your drunken post feature referring to me?

it would be unfortunate if i were to get banned from this great site because of something i said when i was drunk. at least i think so. lol.

On the somewhat serious side of this, posting drunk is on the member's own head. Responsibility etc. But it's just a forum, and drunk or not, what people say is not going to shift the earth or anything.

Re: what you are getting at, I know your position and its all fine. I replied that second time cos you were patronising :p Still, I know you meant no offence, but its others I was thinking of.

What was this thread about again? I have forgotten
:wink:

so i still like my idea about moving the u2 band meetings forum to etykiw, is that gonna happen or am i barking up the wrong tree?

Angela Harlem said:
I agree with it.

:shrug:

you agree with me being a stubborn asshole 90% of the time?!?!

i was just joking dammit!!!

lol, jk.

i do agree with moving band meetings to EYKIW though, for it will only bring more traffic to EYKIW, which is one of the main forums here.

though i'm a firm believer that the less sub-forums, the better.

so i propose to market an electronic alcoholic breathalizer as part of required login procedures.... anyone PUI (posting under influence) over 0.08% are denied login membership privileges.... It'll cost $19.95 COD... and it will bring in revenue for Interference.com

Order now at www.skunkdrunkbreathe.com

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom