MERGED --> Help with posting pictures to the gallery + U2 Tour Photo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tkutish

The Fly
Help with posting pictures to the gallery

I've been trying to post my photos from 5/22 to the gallery without any luck. I've tried two different computers, with different browsers (IE and Mozilla) and different ISPs.
Here's what happens:
I go to the gallery page for 5/22 and click "upload photos". I get the page where I should be able to upload, select the photo's location on my hard drive, and click "upload/submit". I then get a mostly blank page. I've read that I should get a page that allows me to enter a title and keywords, but it never shows up. My photos never show up, either. Any help would be most appreciated!

Taryn

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply!
I've tried a variety of sizes - from about 40K to almost 1 MB.

all of which have been jpg ?

really odd.

what browswer are you using?
what operating system?

U2 Tour Photo

Hello
I wrote a email and asked in a room.. Not many answers so I will ask here.
I am trying to put my Boston pictures up at the picture area http://forum.interference.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/534 and it dont work..it wont even let you upload to your directory. What is going on? I have about 20 people to show these to and there is about 70 of them..i really dont want to do it manually.. thanks!!!!

Sorry for the double post I just noticed "tkutish" asking the same question further down.....ty

I've tried IE 6 and Mozilla 1.72 on both Win XP and Win 2K.

Taryn

((If you guys could please answer these questions we may be able to help!))

Sorry, I forgot to send notification on this thread so I figured no one answered. No need to freak on us:)
ANYWAYS,
I have tried both browsers also..and my pics are 29kb t0 100 kb
Windows XP
They are ALL jpg.. What gives? Any idea? Thanks!

i'm also having a prob with this - i'm using Unix Mozilla a the mo but am gonna try with m window XP at home alter.
also all jpegs of varying sizes

Back
Top Bottom