MERGED ----> avatar question + avatars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have to use a program on your computer to resize your own images to 72x72 pixels.. and under 7kb. You can use Microsoft paint, or Photoshop works even better.

Then you can go into your user cp and edit options, and upload it from your computer into the avatar space.

Though it looks like you've already figured it out!

Avtars

Iam woundering whene Iam not a periume member is it possaibale fore me to change my avtra? I know one time a long time ago I chagned it. But they way I changed it before does not work now. Does anyone know where I need to go to change my avtra? I know how to make my own avtra. But I dont know where to go in pleaba to change it. Any help would be much appcaited to you.

eriekittym:)

You click on user cp, then edit options, then scroll down to change avatar. That will bring up the 9 pages of avatars to choose from. If you want to make your own you need photoshop. One of us can make you one if you post the pic you want. I have over 100 on my fotki page in the album called Avatars and more (some very good JT ones too:) ) if you want to use one of mine you can, just save it on your computer and click browse and upload it to the site and click submit changes.

PS you've got mail! :wave:

Thanks fore the GREAT instrucations U2 Kitten:) I was able to find my way. And I changed mine to the Fly Bono. Beacuse as I have told you he is my favorite. I do have photo shope on my computer perhaps later in a cople of days I well make my own but fore now this well do.

eriekittym Ps I got youre mail and sent you a reply:)

Back
Top Bottom