Merge threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balfron

Acrobat
in response to the complaints over the level of discussion over on EYKIW, what about merging it with the song analysis thread. I feel analysing the message behind U2s songs should be done more often.

Lets merge the lyrics interpretation and general u2 discussion thread then maybe we wont ever see a 'top 5....' thread again:)

I agree that It's a Musical Journey annnnnd Every Artist Is A Cannibal, Every Poet a Thief should be merged with EYKIW.

Nobody reads those 2 forums and if they were merged in with EYKIW it could provide for some more interesting threads there.

Last edited:
Chizip said:
I agree that It's a Musical Journey annnnnd Every Artist Is A Cannibal, Every Poet a Thief should be merged with EYKIW.

Nobody reads those 2 forums and if they were merged in with EYKIW it could provide for some more interesting threads there.

I think that might work. I know I tend to go where the active threads are...so I don't often go into song analysis forums much. But if they were folded into the general U2 area they would get more attention.

dont worry balfron, when the mods dont reply to a suggestion it usually means it's a good idea but they just dont want to take the time to do it :wink:

i personally think it's a good idea but i just don't have the ability to go and do it :madspit:

merging the less popular forums has been discussed before and nothing's come of it *but* you never know...strength in numbers and whatnot. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom