May we please keep the stills archive thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I have seen what has happened with the long threads, and really I always thought they must take up a lot of space and I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. We all understand why it had to be done even if some threads have to go. But can I please make a plea for the survival of the "Stills archive" thread in PLEBA? It has now been moved to the archives but I don't know if it is going to be allowed to stay. I am here to beg for its life, even if it has to be split in 2 and both of them locked. This thread was made for the purpose of archiving (hopefully forever) all our great stills of all U2's videos and other appearances. A lot of girls have put a lot of work into them and they are a treasure and an asset to the site and all U2 fans. I know you can't keep all the big threads but this one is not just a game, it's something special. Please see if it can be saved in some form, thanks.

The thread is still available for viewing in the PLEBA archive forum.

If for some reason in the future it needs to be moved off the board, I think splitting it in two or whatever need be sounds like a feasible idea.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom