May I post bootleg files

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
Yeah you can in B&C.

Great. Thanks!

Sicy, there seems to be a problem with the site not accepting the word "s e n d s p a c e". I've just told people to type those letters in, but I thought you should know.

Last edited:
martha said:

Hey, Martha, my offer of Radiohead bootlegs was hypothetical mostly because I don't want certain people to get them, but you've never been rude, so here's my e-mail: muldfeld@hotmail.com. Just tell me it's you, and I'll send you a list of links to some lossless Radiohead songs from the 2006 tour.

This offer is for anyone who hasn't been totally obnoxious to me. Again, please identify yourself.

Muldfeld said:

Great. Thanks!

Sicy, there seems to be a problem with the site not accepting the word "s e n d s p a c e". I've just told people to type those letters in, but I thought you should know.

that's not a problem, it's blanked out by the site...

same with yous endit and save file...

just put a space between send and space and it's fine...

Muldfeld said:

In order for our site to 'cover our ass', certain file hosting sites have been censored. We dont really encourage bootleg trading here which is why certain words are censored. Please know that if you post any OFFICIAL material, your post will be edited and you may receive a warning.

Please read the following thread.

http://forum.interference.com/t153089.html

Galeongirl said:

that's not a problem, it's blanked out by the site...

same with yous endit and save file...

just put a space between send and space and it's fine...
Thanks. It's easier to just use one space instead of, like, 10! :)
Sicy said:

In order for our site to 'cover our ass', certain file hosting sites have been censored. We dont really encourage bootleg trading here which is why certain words are censored. Please know that if you post any OFFICIAL material, your post will be edited and you may receive a warning.

Please read the following thread.

http://forum.interference.com/t153089.html
Okay. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom