Locked suggestion?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gvox

Ghost of Love
A suggestion:

Suggestion threads should be let to live a bit to

a. see how much consensus there is that the suggestion is good or bad

b. flesh out any similar ideas and / or ways that maybe implementation of the suggestion might be possible

It felt like the geographical identification idea was gathering a bit of steam and getting new ideas and then it was just shut down...

Just a suggestion! lol

:wink:

A somewhat valid point, however I would respectfully suggest that to close it on those grounds, given the issue raised, would be a cop-out, and would beg a much larger question, being: If suggestions are not welcome, why not close the Don't Expect, Suggest section entirely?

I mean, in general, while not owed or demanded, it's pretty much accepted practice that when a thread is closed some sort of explanation is offered, right?

i'm not disagreeing with you, but i'm not even a mod of this forum so i can't even tell you who closed it or anything. i'm just saying in my opinion it would've been better to pm one of the mods of this forum or an admin to see who closed it and to see if you could find out why it was closed.

When a suggestion is basically denied in this forum by the board owner, or the question is answered, the thread is locked. Explanation is not needed. Or if the thread goes off topic and/or turns into playtime it will be locked. There are times where the thread will be left open for ideas and opinions.

And yes, you are more than welcome to contact Elvis if you disagree with the response or wish to discuss it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom