Last Page

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
Didn't it used to be that when you clicked on the Last Page link for threads with lots of pages that it would take you to the top of the last page? Now it seems like it takes you to the last post. Did this get changed?

it was not this way!!

when you clicked on Last Page it would take you to the top of the last page, that makes sense doesnt it???

There is already another button you can click to get to the last post, so why would both of them take you to the same spot.

I'm not senile, that's how it used to be and now it's irritating me that somebody changed it, just to piss me off probably.

oh im sure he'll deny it too

you're all in on this conspiracy, i know it

Popmartijn said:

There is? Where?

On the far right, next to the name of the person who made the last post, if you click on the arrow it takes you to the last post

Chizip said:
oh im sure he'll deny it too

you're all in on this conspiracy, i know it

The only conspiracy is that we're all pretending you're not a nut job. ;)

This feature hasn't changed.
By golly, you are really a nut job! Guess that conspiracy theory is out the window too.

LOL

Chizip said:
i refuse to believe this

You've refused to believe quite a few things on this board....
and several of the times i'm aware of, you were flat out wrong.

Oh well. It's really ashame to see someone losing their mind. ;)

It is kind of strange that if I click on pg 8 it takes me to the top of pg 8 but if I click last it takes me to the bottom. :shifty:

Not that this bothers me. :)
I'm too preoccupied with the clock being fast. :wink:

WildHoneyAlways said:
It is kind of strange that if I click on pg 8 it takes me to the top of pg 8 but if I click last it takes me to the bottom. :shifty:

Not that this bothers me. :)
I'm too preoccupied with the clock being fast. :wink:

Yah.. and that clock issues is going to get REAL interesting when the US changes its daylights saving time... stupid govt.

Chizip, you're going to owe me for this.

When you're on the main page of a forum and you click on "Last Page," it takes you to the bottom of the last page of that thread.

However, if you're already in the thread, and you click on "Last," it takes you to the top of the last page.

I am Leo hear me roar.

joyfulgirl said:
Chizip, you're going to owe me for this.

When you're on the main page of a forum and you click on "Last Page," it takes you to the bottom of the last page of that thread.

However, if you're already in the thread, and you click on "Last," it takes you to the top of the last page.

I am Leo hear me roar.

5stars.gif

Back
Top Bottom