journal question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
maybe i'm just stupid, but once you have over a certain number of entries, is it impossible to access older ones? for example, say i've got 60 journal entries and the "my journal" page shows up to entry #42, are the rest of them before that gone?

or is there some mysterious "see previous entries" button that i don't know about?

or does it take up so much space that they have to be deleted? cos that would make sense to me

Last edited:
oh so it IS a case of stupidity. thanks for clearing that up for me

in honour of you answering my, BC, i may just have to play some ryan adams on my radio show next week :D

Another Journal Question

I thought I'd stick to the same thread....

Why is it that when I changed my avatar, it shows up everywhere, except the journal, where it is the old one?

Also, is there a way of seeing which are the most recent comments? Sometimes the number of comments goes up, but not in the most recent entries and I don't have time to check every entry to see what was put in there.

Heeeelp! :huh:

i can only answer your first question (sort of), but your avatar is the same on your journal as it is beside your post for me. i remember a long time ago iwb was having the same problem, but i don't remember how it got solved.

Yeah I dont know why that happens.

And I have asked Elvis about making the entries go to the top with new comments but he says its not like the forum, its a journal and it works differently... :der:

cache? not sure. also, i think your journal avatar is only updated after you make a new entry... i THINK.

Back
Top Bottom