Is there any chance to get a "SHOW ALL" BUTTON!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi KhanadaRhodes,
It's a button that would show all of the posts when a thread has a lot of pages to it. I've seen it on a few other forums, it really help out instead of clicking on page 2,3,4 and so on.

Cheers u2fly

oh, okay. :wink:

i don't think we can because it's a bit taxing on the server to pull up that many posts at once or something like that. i'm sure it's related to the reason why elvis had to do away with the 50 posts per page option in the control panel.

Ha, that made me laugh. but is there ANY chance of increasing the number of posts per page by however many in the near future?

cheers, sicy.

Khanada the moment you stop beaking at me for no reason won't be a day too soon! :wave:

Did I read the thread? Yes. Just mis-worded my question and was out of the sixty minute edit limit by the time i realised...:|

blahblahblah said:
Khanada the moment you stop beaking at me for no reason won't be a day too soon! :wave:

Did I read the thread? Yes. Just mis-worded my question and was out of the sixty minute edit limit by the time i realised...:|
i don't think i was beaking at you for no reason. i asked if you had read the thread? my "no" was answering your question, not mine. sorry if it came out wrong. :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom