Is Interference On Twitter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
If not, should it be? I'd be willing help contribute. Since it seems like we're always on the cutting edge of new album info as well as having the best topics around, maybe it would be beneficial to the site to have the extra exposure the Twitter could provide.

Might help traffic on the main page of the site as well, with the reviews and everything.

I think Andy Smith (the main page editor) runs the Interference account: Twitter

It's a little outdated. I'll ask him about it.

Hello, Y'all!

I'm a little distracted by work and the Nashville onsale for tomorrow!

What purposes would you like the Interference twitter to fulfill?

Who would be the best person to manage it?

So far, I have mainly used it to Tweet shows that I attend (four on last leg, four upcoming). If there's someone who wants this job and would use it more, that would be fine.

~AWS

As I said earlier, it would really help the main page if you were to tweet more often about the articles on there.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to tweet news about u2, or to follow enough of the other U2 fansites to retweet the news they send.

I'd volunteer to run it :wink:

As I said earlier, it would really help the main page if you were to tweet more often about the articles on there.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to tweet news about u2, or to follow enough of the other U2 fansites to retweet the news they send.

This.

And single out some of the more interesting forum discussion for people who don't want to wade through all the crap, like what atu2 do on their Twitter.

this this this this this

i mean no offence, but i prefer (and expect, really) to only read about u2 news on interference's fb/twitter. i guess during u2's downtime when there's no album in the works, no tour, etc. i can see it's better to post something about someone else than nothing at all, but for the past couple years there's been plenty to talk about, with nloth, 360 tour, bono's back, the 800 albums they're working on now, u2 should be all that's talked about.

Well, the way I'm talking about, you wouldn't necessarily be posting about U2 if you were to update what's on the main page. I feel like it's only fair to the people who write for that part of the forum to give them a bit more exposure, ya get what I'm sayin'?

Back
Top Bottom