Is anyone else getting this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonlit_Angel

Blue Crack Addict
In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de
For the last couple of days, anytime I try to get into the User CP thing, this comes up instead:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3011546 bytes) in /web/htdocs/interference/wwwroot/admin/functions.php on line 540

I don't know if it's just my computer being weird, or if anyone else is seeing this, or what the deal is here.

Angela

Do you have 700 pm's in your control panel? Sounds like it may be full.

Have you tried rebooting? If you are still getting the error message, I would contact Elvis (elvis@interference.com).

Moonlit_Angel said:

No. My thing's not even 10% full.

Angela

The % only counts toward your inbox only. You have sent messages folder as well that doesnt count towards the %.

You guys could change the settings so that it doesnt automatically subscribe to every thread you post in. I think its under Edit Options. I think that's what the problem is. Otherwise if you want to just subscribe to specific threads you can do that from the thread itself.

Sicy said:
You guys could change the settings so that it doesnt automatically subscribe to every thread you post in. I think its under Edit Options. I think that's what the problem is. Otherwise if you want to just subscribe to specific threads you can do that from the thread itself.

All right. I'll check that option out. :).

I just had no idea that that would affect my user cp thing like that.

Thanks once again.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom